Terms & Conditions
AllergyLove was created for the purpose of making it easier to share information about your allergies with friends and family.
By using this website you agree to the following:
- You agree to posting your allergy information online.
- By publishing an allergy plan, you agree that all information on your allergy page is correct and provided to you by a medical professional.
- AllergyLove and its founders are absolved from all consequences associated with your allergy page being available online.
- Any misuse or misinterpretations of the content of an allergy page are not the fault of AllergyLove or its founders.
- AllergyLove is not a source for discovery about your allergies. The templates and allergy information provided by AllergyLove is sourced from the official allergy guide of the Canadian Government. Templates are generic and cover common allergies. Consult a doctor if you want to learn more information about your allergies.
- AllergyLove may email you occasionally about any important information (we promise not to spam).
AllergyLove respects your privacy. We will not share your email with any third parties.